Saturday, December 3, 2011

Occupy Your Sewing Room


Today begins the wonderful idea of "Occupy Your Sewing Room" by Barb at CatPatches. I have a daily list of TO-DO's - today I want to finish the Stitch Along Banner for the mantel and get it hung. And I need to baste out a quilt that I am finishing off for my daughter - she made the quilt, I am machine quilting, attach binding, she will hand sew binding down and add label. And some house work thrown in.

ALSO - remember to go to SewCalGal this weekend to vote for your favorite Winter and Christmas quilt entry in the Holiday Quilt Show.

Sewingly Yours,
Sharon


9 comments:

Barbara said...

Sounds like you're set! I can't wait to see all you accomplish.

Sheila said...

I am sure you will accomplish all you have set out to do , you seem very organized , have fun.

Kris said...

Oh how VERY funny - Occupy Sewing Room!! Might as well get on the bandwagon and a week in the sewing room is just what I need!! Kris

Sheila said...

You are a very busy lady!
Good luck in the Christmas Quilt Contest! Loved your entry :D

Flo @ Butterfly Quilting said...

I loved your Christmas entry too...got my vote!

Gmama Jane said...

I'm so Happy and Thankful for all my quilt squares!! I can't believe I WON!!! I never win!!! They came in the mail on Saturday but I didn't get them out of the mailbox till after church today. What a nice surprise to open up my mailbox, see a BIG stuffed Christmas Envelop, Open quickly while walking back down my 250ft. long driveway cuz I couldn't wait, and find all the lovely fabric to pet. Thank you ever so much and thank your neighbor for picking me!!!
Blessings
Gmama Jane

Anonymous said...

Sharon your xmas banner looks fantastic,well done

StitchinByTheLake said...

I haven't been in the sewing room in two weeks - but tomorrow! blessings, marlene

Miss Hillbilly said...

I wonder if I should start an 'Oh how I wish that I could occupy my sewing room" campaign? Although I guess I do because I get to sleep in there and see all that lovely fabric every time my eyes open.