Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Playing with Flowers


I wish it were real flowers, but those are in the distant in our neck of the woods.  Today is the day that so many blocks for QALs are released, but I want to move my Grandmother's Flower Basket project further along.


All the HSTs are made for the many sashing units and I want get them assembled and hopefully on for a semi flimsy.  These little units are just too tempting for one particular furkid - before they are scattered to the winds - they will be sewn!

That's all on my agenda as my son is coming down to have help with his tax forms.

Sewingly Yours,
Sharon 

7 comments:

Nancy J said...

Lovely soft shades in your flower block, and all those HST's sitting there, just waiting for play time!!!

Sarah said...

I keep forgetting to tell you - a few weeks ago I was going through the binder where I had saved hexie ideas and lo and behold I found the pattern you are using. How funny that I saved the pattern long before you started it, yet it was "new" to me when you shared your project. LOL. Here's hoping you got all you HSTs together before the furry wind blew through...

Lesley said...

Love seeing all those HSTs...so many possibilities!

Dana Gaffney said...

They may not be real flowers, but they're pretty. I hope you got the HST's done before Moe came along to help.

Carla said...

Your flowers are so pretty. Love that pattern.

Barbara said...

That's going to be very cute and colorful. Looking forward to seeing it go together.

Needled Mom said...

Those are going to make such a pretty quilt. Spring flowers!